Talent Management Manager (Immediate, MNC, West)
Managing career coaching and advisory sessions.
Organizing training workshops and programmes.
About Our Client
Our Client, a multinational organisation in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Talent Management Manager to lead and contribute to their capability development HR team.
- Managing career coaching and advisory sessions.
- Organizing training workshops and programmes to help in career transitions.
- Facilities career development and transitions of internal staffs from various departments.
- Stakeholder management to ensure relevance in services.
- Develop, motivate and retain talents.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-6 years of relevant working experience in Talent management and career development.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline (eg; Human Resource Management/ Business Management).
- Able to start work within a short notice.
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Attractive renumeration + benefits.
- Good career advancement.
- 5 days' work (Monday- Friday).