International shipping company with HQ in Singapore.
Polyvalent role in support of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in petroleum logistics solutions in the shipping industry.
- You are in charge of the daily management of the ELT's appointments and schedules.
- You organize and arrange meetings, customer events, travel -and hotel logistics…
- You provide high level administrative support before, during and after board meetings (preparation, minutes, summary...).
- You gather, compile, analyse and process information for the ELT for use in documents.
- You process Purchase Orders and Invoice, receive deliveries and manage expense claims…
- You provide support on HR/ Administration.
- Ad hoc tasks when required.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of secretarial experience in HR function preferably with some experience in training administration.
- Diploma in Business Administration, HRM or related course of studies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High ability to multi-task and work in a team.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills in an International company.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Centrally based location.