Team Assistant (8 months) | South West location
South West location
About Our Client
Our client is an European MNC in Oil & Gas industry.
- To support VP in managing and day-to-day running Company's insurance programme in line with industry practise and corporate policies
- To be custodian of Fleet Insurance Agenda: meetings, follow-up, deadlines, submissions, renewals, circulations, etc.
- To be custodian of Departments Administration
- To assist manage and administer the Department budget
- To communicate to the organisation: insurances renewals, changes, input required, certificates, endorsements, etc.
- To manage and administer claims handling: collating information for submission to adjusters/underwriters; intermediary of daily claims correspondence
- To assist in preparing annual reports to Board and Senior Management
- To represent the company to local and international insurance markets; maintain relationships with underwriters, brokers, client risk managers; pro-actively advise the market on Company developments
- To assist to ensure that all property, personnel and insurable liabilities are adequately insured against in accordance with company's risk philosophy and against correct and complete information pertaining the risk
- Pro-actively advise the whole organisation and partners on insurance related matters
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the marine and/or offshore oil and gas industry is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Analytical mindset to give balanced yet swift advice; deadline driven
- Good communicative and personal skills to liaise with wide range of people, disciplines
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude: organised to administer deadlines
- Ownership skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established Eurpoean MNC with attractive remuneration package.