Team Secretary and Receptionist - Stable Advisory Company
Attractive Remuneration Package
Stable and Prosperous Business
About Our Client
Our client is a stable and prosperous advisory company specialized in supply chain area. They have footprints across the Asia Pacific, and they are well-recognized within the industry. They are now seeking a team secretary who can also carry reception scope to ensure and facilitate their business development.
As a Team Secretary and Receptionist you will:
- Assist cross functional teams in terms of heavy travel arrangements and visa application.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Act as the point of contact among counterparts, clients and vendors.
- Offer post sales services to clients to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ad hoc HR and/or admin duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- Experience in assisting teams for heavy and complex travel arrangements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and plannisng skills
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy a family-like, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Additionally, the successful applicant will be remunerated with very competitive package.