6 months contract (renewable & convertible) role
About Our Client
We are partnering with one of the global manufacturing company based in Singapore. The company has a diversified working culture and fast working environment pace.
- Providing secretarial support to the President of the company directly, which includes coordinating meetings, travel arrangements, managing conflicting priorities.
- Submitting claims and disbursements after checking through, making sure that every bills are paid correctly.
- Coordinating with parties within and outside the organisation.
- Handle the flow of people through the organization and ensure that all administrative/secretarial responsibilities are completed accurately.
- Maintaining efficient filing system of internal and external confidential documents.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Business Studies / Management / HR Management / Adminstration or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar capacity.
- A high degree of resilience, perseverance, focus and commitment is essential.
- Must be efficient and confident to work in fast paced environment
- Competency in Microsoft Office software, Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
The company has a strong global presence and positive employee culture. Rewarding their staff with good performance, you can expect great monetary bonuses if you perform well. If you are seeking for new challenge, possess hunger for growth, this would be a perfect role for you!