- Progressive Career Development
- Good compensation package
About Our Client
The organisation has a strong reputation in their business and has over 100 employees regionally and is still expanding their presents in the Asia market. Office is located in the heart of central Singapore.
- Responsible for the sales of both new and brokerage yachts to potential clients
- To develop and build contact list of clients, potential clients, trade intermediaries, suppliers and industry personnel and to maintain records in the database.
- To achieve Listings of brokerage yachts to sell and ensure all the relevant data is accurately recorded and processed.
- To actively market and sell all stock/listed yachts
- A team - player with the service department teams
- To report sales activities and pipelines to the management
- Conduct market, competitors intelligence
- Ensure proper follow up and oversee the delivery of each yachts sold and ensure that all contract terms are committed and fulfilled.
The Successful Applicant
- About three years' experience in yacht sales or luxury product sales
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and to meet sales target
- Excellent presentation and communication ability with overwhelming persuasion skills
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies and the sales process.
- A passion for winning and a drive to succeed and be the best
What's on Offer
- Good incentive scheme
- Progressive career path