A global investment bank is looking for a Bank Relations/Treasury Analyst with at least 3 years of relevant bank/cash account management experience.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
- 6-12 months contract, convertible to permanent
The candidate is required to develop relationships with clients and intermediaries to achieve growth
- A chance to work with one of the most well branded insurer in Singapore
- An opportunity to coach junior team members
The candidate is required to underwrite all lines of Commercial Insurance according to the company's products
- To be able to gain experience in multiple products within commercial lines
- Opportunity to work in one of the largest general insurer
The candidate is expected to underwrite in all areas of Personal Lines underwriting, technical and product development support to all Business Units including but not limiting to Bonds, Motor, Package Insurance, Travel and Personal Accident insurance business
- Client is one of the biggest General Insurer in Singapore
- An opporunity to learn multiple lines of insurance
The candidate supports the Investment and Treasury team in investment and treasury related activities, including trades settlement, liquidity management, financial assets reconciliation, FX analysis and new treasury products evaluation.
- Our client is one of the largest reinsurer in Asia
- This role gives good benefits along with work life balance
A technology startup is looking for an experienced Operations Risk Specialist with at least 10 years of relevant experience to join their newly setup Ops Risk team in Singapore.
- Fast-growing tech startup, backed by a leading investment firm
- Newly created headcount, possible to convert to permanent
A US global bank is looking for an APAC Regulatory Compliance Senior Associate with at least 5 years of prior corporate/investment compliance banking experience to join them on a 12 months contract.
- APAC regional role
- 12 months contract, convertible to permanent
The candidate will be handling the books of the assigned fund
- Good exposure to various types of clients
- Good for candidates from to get first exposure into fund accounting
The candidate needs to be able to compare loan documents and manage compliance system data.
- One of the biggest fund outsourcing company in the world
- Good benefits, work life balance, internal transfer opportunities
This role requires the candidate to conduct end to end due diligence check of new and existing customers and ensure that all customers comply with the bank's AML/CFT requirements.
- Growing business in the region with good opportunities
- Able to work in a company with good benefits
The candidate is expected to market new corporate clients and structure new trade finance products and financing solutions
- Growing bank with promotion opportunities
- Good work life balance and benefits
Looking for candidates that have at least 3 years of banking experience in Trade Finance to be part of a team that works directly with Head of Trade Finance.
- European Bank
- 6 Months Contract - Convertible
This person is expected to examine documents drawn under import/export LOC, to determine compliance with the terms and conditions of the LC.
- An opportunity to work with one of the biggest foreign bank in Singapore
- Hands on experience to work as a checker
You will be managing a risk portfolio of corporate clients in the region.
- Exciting opporunity to join a Fintech Company
- Outcome orientated and family work culture
A Global Investment Bank is looking for a candidate with at least 1 year of work experience in a securities settlements, trade support or securities middle office / any equity role. The role is ideal for a candidate who wants experience of a variety of Securities Settlements functions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading investment bank
- 6 months contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
A global investment bank is looking for an Product Data Analyst to join them on a 12 months convertible contract! You will be part of high-value risk management team in Operations that, across all firm divisions, is responsible for the governance programs that ensure critical securities modeling and pricing data is accurate, complete, and scalable.
- 12 months contracts - convertible
- Part of high-value risk management team
Reporting to the investment manager, this role requires both BAU and project implementation
- An opportunity to work in a expanding Asset Management Company in Singapore
- Exposure to credit/fixed income funds
A global asset management firm is looking for a Fund Accountant with at least 4 years of experience in funds/private equity to join them on a 6 months contract.
- Learning opportunity in alternative investments
- 6 months maternity cover
The job requires the individual to identify customer's requirements and needs and convert them into active clients on the company's platform.
- Excellent career growth
- UK MNC
Our client is looking to hire entry level candidate with a degree in business law or related field. The candidate's future responsibilities would include tasks in operations of the company as well as compliance matters.
- Registered fund management company regulated by MAS
- Flexible working arrangment