IT - Infrastructure jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Opportunity to lead the infrastructure function via outsourced vendors for a mid sized financial institution
- High visibility role
- Vendor managment position
My client is a global security services provider with branch office in US, Europe and Singapore. They are expanding the Infrastructure team and looking for a systems engineer with a DevOps mentality to join their growing business.
The team is on a mission, empowered and self-organizing and expanding currently.
They are looking to hire a Senior System Engineer (DevOps Back-End) who will be focus on system administration and maintenance of system and network infrastructure with a knowledge of DevOps.
- Competitive remuneration package
- APAC projects exposure
Our client is a market leading gaming company who delivers compelling gaming experience with delivery platform innovation. They have brunch office in US, Europe and China.
This position provides advanced on-site and remote technical support to internal and external customers and is considered a leadership position in the Infrastructure and Technology Support group.
- Competitive package & benefits
- Permanent hire
My client is a global leader in the automotive industry. They offers premium & luxury car brands across Asia with the headquarters in Singapore and businesses in Indonesia, China and Australia.
The IT Business is very important of the whole business and growing. This is a new requirement and will be involving the new site planing - Set up IT systems, network and servers, liaise with vendors and provide IT day to day support to the office staff.
- Permanent opportunity
- Regional project exposure
- Work with the Technology PM and lead all the Optimization project initiatives in APAC region
- Prepare FRD based on the approved BRD.
- Prepare project plan
- Conduct regular meeting with all the relevant stake holders and status update.
- Communicate effectively with all technology partners (Dev team, Datacenter, librarian, infra…etc) and ensure timely project delivery.
- Ensure quality in all deliverables
- Support UAT and production implementation
- 1 year renewable contract
- Technical Support Analyst
- *Ownership to deliver infrastructure .
- *Plan and execute end to end planning across all phases of the project, track, review and monitor implementation tasks and issues, resolving technical challenges within defined constraints
- *Gather the Requirements and create the necessary request to procure the new hardware/software
- *Coordinate with interfacing and partner systems for integration testing and rollout
- Infrastructure Consultant
- 1 year renewable contract
- Responsible for infrastructure maintenance and design (i.e. Windows 2012, Exchange 2013, VMWare6 etc.)
- Monitor and proactively resolve system issues/outages
- Plan/execute server migrations with minimal disruption
- Develop/implement IT practices to ensure system availability and security
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented systems/updates
- Setup/maintain disaster-recovery procedures
- In-house environment
- Central working location