IT - IT Support jobs
5 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
An exciting opportunity to join a well known software solutions firm as their IAM Consultant.
- Exciting Role
- Well Established Organization
Our client is a well-known and leading foreign-based insurance company in the market, they are also one of the largest insurance groups in the world. They offers a wide range of insurance solutions across personal and commercial lines and have very good relationship with lots of top tier local & MNCs clients.
They are looking for a Helpdesk Specialist who will:
- Provide help desk and end user computing support for Asia Business Units
- Ensure efficient and effective responses to user queries
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Permanent Hire
My client is a global leader in the automotive industry. They offers premium & luxury car brands across Asia with the headquarters in Singapore and businesses in Indonesia, China and Australia.
The IT business is expanding and plan to add couple of new headcounts in the year of 2017 as the business and users are keep growing.
This IT Support Engineer will be the first point of contact to manage and support daily IT requests/incidents on end user, IT and business applications systems. Ensuring IT Tickets are properly logged and followed up with timely escalation.
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent career development with training opportunity
The candidate should have 2nd level support on the following technology: This is a trading floor support role.
- Window 7
- MS office suite
- Messaging (Exchange/Outlook)
- Mobile services (Goods)
- RSA Token
- Some knowledge on Active Directory
- Management of PCs and user accounts in Active Directory
- PCs - Cloning and Deployment.
- Good communication
- Desktop Support Engineer - Trading Floor Support
- Financial Service experience
Our client is a global Luxury group with fast growing business in Singapore.
You will be responsible for providing desktop, application & end-user support to the office, stores operations. You will also be required to support the systems, networks and all aspects of the infrastructure maintenance works for offices and stores in South East Asia.
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Central location close to MRT