IT - IT Support jobs
7 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
This is a fantastic perm opportunity to join an top tier US management consultant firm and work with people with brightest minds.
- International, young & dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to be involved in global system rollout projects
As Desktop Support Analyst, you will be report to the Singapore IT Manager and will work as part of the Asia IT Service Delivery team. My client is looking for a proactive team player but have the ability to work and focus on tasks independently of others.
This role will join the global IT Service Desk team meetings and support for the IT end user's support.
- Dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to be involved of global system rollout projects
Our client is a private owned organisation in the pharmaceutical industry with a workforce of over 5000 employees globally. They are now looking for a IT Japanese Speaking Engineer to join their team and report to the IT Group Leader directly.
You will be liaise with customers / users from Japan and mainly focus on providing IT Support to the users remotely in a daily basis with an well-established team.
- Permanent Role
- Family oriented and stable working environment
Our client is a well-known and leading foreign-based insurance company in the market, they are also one of the largest insurance groups in the world. They offers a wide range of insurance solutions across personal and commercial lines and have very good relationship with lots of top tier local & MNCs clients.
They are looking for a Helpdesk Specialist who will:
- Provide help desk and end user computing support for Asia Business Units
- Ensure efficient and effective responses to user queries
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Permanent Hire
My client is a global leader in the automotive industry. They offers premium & luxury car brands across Asia with the headquarters in Singapore and businesses in Indonesia, China and Australia.
The IT business is expanding and plan to add couple of new headcounts in the year of 2017 as the business and users are keep growing.
This IT Support Engineer will be the first point of contact to manage and support daily IT requests/incidents on end user, IT and business applications systems. Ensuring IT Tickets are properly logged and followed up with timely escalation.
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent career development with training opportunity
The candidate should have 2nd level support on the following technology: This is a trading floor support role.
- Window 7
- MS office suite
- Messaging (Exchange/Outlook)
- Mobile services (Goods)
- RSA Token
- Some knowledge on Active Directory
- Management of PCs and user accounts in Active Directory
- PCs - Cloning and Deployment.
- Good communication
- Desktop Support Engineer - Trading Floor Support
- Financial Service experience
Our client is a global Luxury group with fast growing business in Singapore.
You will be responsible for providing desktop, application & end-user support to the office, stores operations. You will also be required to support the systems, networks and all aspects of the infrastructure maintenance works for offices and stores in South East Asia.
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Central location close to MRT