IT - IT Support jobs
7 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- Featured JobCentral RegionPermanent
- Provide 1st level support for .NET applications relating to Identity & Access Management (IAM) products and MS Exchange systems.
- Communicate effectively with clients on issues faced - raising tickets/escalating to the application development or system integration teams.
- Engage in projects involving the integration of security applications and infrastructure systems.
- Develop and maintain IT operational documents.
- Opportunity in the IT security industry
- Central working location
Our client is a global Luxury group with fast growing business in Singapore.
You will be responsible for providing desktop, application & end-user support to the office, stores operations. You will also be required to support the systems, networks and all aspects of the infrastructure maintenance works for offices and stores in South East Asia.
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Central location close to MRT
As Desktop Support Analyst, you will be report to the Singapore IT Manager and will work as part of the Asia IT Service Delivery team. We are looking for a proactive team player but have the ability to work and focus on tasks independently of others.
This role will join the global IT Service Desk team meetings and support for the IT Helpdesk and direct user support.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Overseas Training opportunities provided
- Provide Levels 1 & 2 end-user support for in-house and Trading Floor environments
- Provide remote IT support to APAC/regional offices
- Engage in basic Windows server and Network (LAN, WAN) troubleshooting
- Manage infrastructure services vendors according to SLAs
- Assist in IT reporting/documentation, and adhoc project work
- Opportunity in the Financial Services industry
- Central working location
This is a very attractive opportunity to work with the project team of a leading organisation, where your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the SAP system admin for purchase requisition creation
- Providing technical (SAP) support to the project team
- Providing monthly/weekly procurement support
- Providing status reports on all documents received and filed (PR and PO) approvals
- Project admin role with a leading multinational
- Attractive renumeration package
- Provide Audio/Visual technical support for sound systems, digital mixing boards, lighting, video conferencing and recording equipment.
- Work with campus users on audio/visual set-up requirements.
- Carry out inventory management for audio/visual assets & equipment.
- Manage vendor repairs on audio/visual equipment.
- In-house working environment
- Permanent hire
As the ICT Technician, you will work closely with the IT manager to ensure the smooth running of IT operations in an international school environment. You will be the point of contact for all end-user issues - providing troubleshooting and maintenance support to the existing ICT infrastructure.
- Stable working environment
- Work-life balance