IT - IT Support jobs
5 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
My client is a global leader in the automotive industry. They offers premium & luxury car brands across Asia with the headquarters in Singapore and businesses in Indonesia, China and Australia.
The IT business is expanding and plan to add couple of new HCs in the year of 2017 as the business and users are keep growing.
This IT Support Engineer will be the first point of contact to manage and support daily IT requests/incidents on end user, IT and business applications systems. Ensuring IT Tickets are properly logged and followed up with timely escalation.
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent career development with training opportunity
The candidate should have 2nd level support on the following technology: This is a trading floor support role.
- Window 7
- MS office suite
- Messaging (Exchange/Outlook)
- Mobile services (Goods)
- RSA Token
- Some knowledge on Active Directory
- Management of PCs and user accounts in Active Directory
- PCs - Cloning and Deployment.
- Good communication
- Desktop Support Engineer - Trading Floor Support
- Financial Service experience
- Provide Levels 1 & 2 end-user support for in-house and Trading Floor environments
- Provide remote IT support to APAC/regional offices
- Engage in basic Windows server and Network (LAN, WAN) troubleshooting
- Manage infrastructure services vendors according to SLAs
- Assist in IT reporting/documentation, and adhoc project work
- Opportunity in the Financial Services industry
- Central working location
Our client is a global Luxury group with fast growing business in Singapore.
You will be responsible for providing desktop, application & end-user support to the office, stores operations. You will also be required to support the systems, networks and all aspects of the infrastructure maintenance works for offices and stores in South East Asia.
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Central location close to MRT
- Provide Audio/Visual technical support for sound systems, digital mixing boards, lighting, video conferencing and recording equipment.
- Work with campus users on audio/visual set-up requirements.
- Carry out inventory management for audio/visual assets & equipment.
- Manage vendor repairs on audio/visual equipment.
- In-house working environment
- Permanent hire