Secretarial & Business Support - Receptionist jobs
6 Matching Jobs
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Reputable MNC
- Dynamic Working Environment
As the receptionist of a luxury brand, you will be the first point of contact for the company and their guests. You will need to make sure that the guests feel welcomed and that they have a pleasant walk-in experience. You will also support the Brand Manager with marketing and events coordination. You are expected to work 5.5 days (44 hours) in a week.
SingaporeTemporarySG$3,000 - SG$5,000 per month (SG$36,000 - SG$60,000)
- 5.5 days (44 hours) work week
- Learning opportunity - marketing and events
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Welcome, greet, assist and direct clients and guests of the organisation
- Respond to enquiries in a professional manner
- Assist in the preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Answer all incoming calls
- Arranging couriers, sorting and distributing post
- Attractive remuneration package
- Centrally based location
A receptionist role for a luxury retail and B2B organisation. This role reports to the Operations Manager and acts as clients' and visitors' first point of contact, representing the brand values.
- Stability in Career
- Flexible Working Environment
As the Receptionist, you will be the front desk ambassador of the company to any visitors or clients. You will also play a crucial role in the being the first point of contact for any incoming calls. You will also assist with the general office administrative and regular planning of events.
- Permanent Role
- Central Location
As the Receptionist, you will be the front desk ambassador of the company to any visitors or clients. You will also play a crucial role in the being the first point of contact for any incoming calls.
- Located in the West
- Permanent Role