As the office administrator and receptionist, you will be reporting to the Head of HR not based in Singapore. But will be working alongside the office manager quite closely to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Leading financial institution
- Excellent exposure
We are currently partnering an established firm in the payments industry who is actively recruiting for a System Administrator to join their team. This is a permanent role under their headcount where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a driven team in a stable company.
- Permanent opportunity to join an established firm in Singapore
- Stable firm with strong reputation locally
The Senior System Administrator's role revolves around designing, implementing and maintaining infrastructure related solutions which are built on OpenText, MS Windows Fallover Clustering and other technologies.
- Opportunity to join a French-based IT consulting company in Singapore
- Office-based hours / Hybrid work model (flexibility)
- Attractive Remuneration
- Excellent Benefits & Work-life Balance
- Credible Company
- Good Career Opportunities
Reporting to the Event Lead, the Sales Support Administrator will support the Commercial & Events team to ensure all aspects of the events administration runs smoothly
- Attractive Remuneration
- Excellent Benefits & Worklife Balance
This position requires candidates to effectively handle technology issues across a broad spectrum of hardware and software platforms. Candidates will need to possess related experience in the information technology field, and will be expected to handle project work in addition to day-to-day operations.
- Top branding company in Singapore
- Core member of the team
This role is a 1 year renewable contract for a Contract Executive reporting into the operations department.
This role mainly focuses on the reading and reviewing of contracts and agreements, checking buyer and seller contracts as well as providing advisory for operators and traders.
- Exposure into the oil and gas industry
- Opportunity to work in a Japanese firm
- Excellent opportunity to join an MNC in the surveillance industry with a global presence in over 50 countries.
- Gain exposure with regional teams - Southeast and India SAARC teams, to execute and drive marketing campaigns.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global MNC in the surveillance industry.
- Regional exposure by collaborating with Southeast and India SAARC teams.
A renowned firm in the legal industry is actively recruiting for a Database Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for a capable Database Administrator well-versed in MSSQL to join an end-user environment.
- Opportunity to join a renowned firm in the legal industry
- Permanent role with attractive benefits
The incumbent will be responsible for the infrastructure projects which include designing, maintaining, troubleshooting and configuring the databases. He/She will be working closely with different team members and to provide smooth running of the operations for the database.
- Permanent role
- Well-established technology SI organisation
This role sits in the APAC HR Shared Services Team where the team supports the various office in data entry, project launch, leave record and on-boarding.
- Local based regional role
- Stable working environment and positive culture
Legal Secretary - International Law Firm - Legal Administrator - contract administrator - MNC law firm
As the legal secretary, you will be working alongside the office manager ensuring the smooth running of the office and ensuring the Partners get the documentation and legal secretarial support needed.
- International Law Firm
- Strong presence across Asia-Pacific
This role is encompasses day-to-day administrative and operational tasks of the human resources department, such as maintaining employee records, managing benefits and payroll, and ensuring compliance with labour laws and regulations. Additionally, you will assist the HR Department with initiatives and projects.
- Work in a NASDAQ listed company
- Support & guidance provided in this role
The position holder will have the responsibilities to support marketing campaigns and projects in APAC region.
- Established organization
- Diversity and inclusion
Support human resources and administrative duties for Singapore and Asia operations. Summary of tasks include; Compensation and Benefits, HR data management, Company events, Admin reports for Asia offices and travel arrangements.
- Direct report to the Global HRM, Asia
- 6 months maternity cover
- Project Management of campaigns
- Support the sales & marketing team in the liaison between clients
- Growing SME in Singapore
- Great Career Progression
Play a key role in supporting the marketing team & business development. Critical areas of support would be agency communication, cross-functional team management to drive one-voice activation, pitching for new businesses & deal tracking for existing licensees.
- Global Organization
- Diversity and inclusion
Manage client and market invoices, processing them in the system and emailing them out respectively. You will more closely with the Mumbai office to ensure that documents and standards are met.
- Work and learn from industry leading experts
- Work in a reputable firm with industry leading clients
Our client is a leading IT service company and currently looking for a IT Compliance Analyst will work with application / project management teams (PMTs) and compliance platform administrators to gather required information to validate successful onboarding of compliance process.
- Exciting opportunity with a leading IT services company
- Opportunity to learn and grow