You are here
Salary Guide 2020
Download Singapore Salary Report 2020
Salary Benchmark is our annual report developed as a guide for recruiting managers and job applicants to make informed employment decisions in Singapore. The report benchmarks the salaries of across various job functions and sectors, including Contracting, Retail, and Marketing. Drawing data from Page Personnel’s extensive database and network throughout the Asia Pacific, the report offers a comprehensive look at the latest hiring trends impacting recruitment in the region.
Furthermore, an additional section, titled “What is the Singapore workforce thinking”, will delve into the specifics of what the Singapore labour force is thinking with regard to work, including topics like:
Average salary increase when changing jobs*
|Chemical & Engineering||10 - 15|
|Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)||10 - 15|
|Financial Services & Fintech||10 - 15|
|Healthcare & Life Sciences||7 - 9|
|Retail||6 - 10|
|Technology, Media & Telecommunications||12-15|
|Contracting||8 - 10|
* Data is derived from July 2018 to June 2019, and is validated against insights from our leaders’ and consultants’ interactions with clients and candidates.
How can the report benefit you?
- Understand factors that attract and retain talent
- Project reasonable talent cost based on hiring forecast
- Discover top reasons for resignation
- Find out potential roles to upskill for
- Cite informed salary expectations when switching jobs
- Discover trending skills for your job function