You are here
Salary Guide 2018
Singapore Salary Guide 2019
The Page Personnel Salary Benchmark is our annual salary guide developed to provide hiring managers and candidates with a reference on salary ranges across various job functions, including Contracting, Finance, Secretarial & Office Support, and more.
Leveraging information from Page Personnel’s proprietary database, studies, and observations, the report provides a snapshot of market and employment observations. It also highlights hiring trends and roles in demand within each functional area. Job seeker sentiments have been included as an additional feature in this report.
How can the report benefit you?
- Benchmark salaries against similar roles to be filled
- Project talent costs based on hiring forecasts
- Understand length of expected recruitment process
- Know the reasons why employees leave their jobs
- Cite informed salary expectations when switching jobs
- Understand the interview process
- Find out potential roles to upskill for
- Gauge competitiveness in job applications
Average salary increase when changing jobs*
|Contracting||8 - 12|
|Finance & Accounting||6 - 10|
|Financial Services||8 - 12|
|Human Resources||10 - 15|
|Sales & Marketing||5 - 12|
|Secretarial & Office Support||8 - 10|
|Technology||7 - 10|
“Interest continues to be focused on developing Singapore as a Technology hub: there is a lot of interest in Fintech, and e-payments are growing fast.”
* Data is derived from August 2017 to July 2018, and is validated against insights from our leaders’ and consultants’ interactions with clients and candidates.