A tier 1 reinsurance firm is looking for a Life Actuarial Data Analyst with at least 3 years of relevant experience to join them on a 12 months convertible to perm contract.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global tier 1 reinsurance firm
- 12 months contract for a start, convertible to permanent
The candidate will be responsible for meeting business targeted ratios for losses and commissions through underwriting.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of one of the biggest general insurers
- Senior candidates will be considered for a deputy team lead role
- Perform daily cash reconciliation of accounts and following up on discrepancies
- Processing payments in a timely manner
- Exciting opportunity for those keen to explore fintech companies
- Great working environment
The candidate will be required to manage and execute foreign currency and interest rate exposures to ensure profitability for clients and the bank.
- An opportunity to work with a foreign bank
- Family orientated culture
- Support transactional flows for current projects and new acquisitions
- Assist in various treasury operations for the company
- Attractive opportunity to work with a leading real estate investments company
- Great chance to learn a regional portfolio
- Perform KYC on FI counterparties in compliance to AML regulations, monitor corporate and investment banking clients for sanctions news
- Provide excellent client service, identifying cross selling opportunities, as well as maintaining a good relationship with external stakeholders.
- Exciting opportunity to join one of the top global banks in the world
- Interact with high networth clients
- Completing all risk management reports in a timely manner.
- Evaluating corporate risk and credit terms and monitoring related key assets.
- Exciting opportunity to join one of the top global banks
- Gain insight to the risk management process within banking industry
- Manage client expectations by maintaining client relationship and acting as the contact point between internal deals team and client
- Perform market research and prepare materials for print and filing of regulatory compliance procedures
- Great opportunity to enter the compliance industry
- Learn how to manage clients
- Achieve monthly sales target of 350k loan disbursement by managing and growing sales pipeline
- Proactively grow the loans portfolio by maintaining existing relationships with key clients and identifying gaps in their business to develop growth strategies
- Attractive commission scheme
- Opportunity to network with upcoming industry leaders
- Handle full set of corporate accounts and Chairman's personal accounts
- Prepare financial budget report and provide analysis
- Friendly working environment
- Great exposure to SME market
Our Client is currently seeking for data engineers for designing and developing Data applications using python, SQL, Hive and Kafka. This will be a contract position.
- Growth Opportunities
- Work Life Balance
A Global Investment Bank is looking for a candidate with at least 3 years of experience in financial institution with MAS reporting to join them on a 6 months contract convertible position.
- 6 months contract, renewable with an opportunity to convert to permanent
- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
The candidate is responsible for checking and releasing trade finance documents across multiple product lines
- An exciting opportunity to work with a growing and expanding team in Singapore
- Hands on experience with multiple products
An exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking hedge fund and be part of their equity research team to develop insights that supports the investment team
- An exciting opportunity to work with a growing hedge fund in SEA
- Great learning exposure for candidates who are keen in the equity space
- Review NAV reconciliation process and perform fund valuations
- Perform account opening for distributors and KYC/AML tasks
- Excellent opportunity to join the buy side
- Great career progression
- Assist in managing loan operations of Branch including credit approval, promotion of unsecured personal loan facilities to clients
- Provide excellent customer service and maximise opportunities to deepen client relationship through cross-selling of products
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity to learn more about financial products
The candidate is responsible for independently pricing the portfolios of clients in line with their valuation policy.
- An opporunity to work with various asset classes
- A family orientated working environment
- This role is responsible for fronting customer enquiries on their funds and executing client payments to payment service providers
- Daily execution of settlement services as well.
- Opportunity to work with a global trading firm
- Learn how fraud cases are handled in a back end role
A Global Investment Bank is looking for a candidate with at least 1 year of work experience in securities settlements, trade support or securities middle office / any equity role. The role is ideal for a candidate who wants experience of a variety of Securities Settlements functions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading investment bank
- 6 months contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
The candidate will be responsible for distributing fixed income products to instituitional investors
- Exposure to China Markets
- Opportunity to learn more about Fixed Income products