A excellent opportunity to join a Property Insurance as an Accounts Payable Associate.
- Opportunity to join a leading commercial property insurance
- Permanent opportunity, located at Southern area
This is a full HR Generalist position reporting to HRBP.
- Established organization
- Diversity and inclusion
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the preparation of consolidated accounts of the Company and sub-groups, and ensure compliance with accounting standards.
- Public listed holding company in Singapore
- Exciting career development opportunities
Our client is looking for candidates with at least 5 years of working experience in an analytical or investment related role, preferably in real estate research/investment, property valuation to join them as a Financial Risk Manager.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading real estate investment company
- Great working environment
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the billing and collections process, ensuring timely and accurate payment from customers. You will work closely with our sales and customer service teams to resolve any billing issues and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Opportunity in a Real Estate Firm
- Positive and inclusive work environment
A permanent opportunity to join a private real estate fund management as an Accounting and Admin Associate
- An opportunity to join a private real estate fund management
- Working location in central Singapore
This is a Direct contract role with the client with a high chance of conversion to a permanent role. This position will manage systems/IT projects, maintenance and support related to Human Resource.
- Work with one of Singapore's most prestigious brands
- Direct contract with a high chance of conversion to Permanent role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager of Leasing, the role will be responsible for the property leasing of the industrial portfolio
- Attractive Remuneration
- Excellent Benefits & Worklife Balance
An exciting opportunity is now available with a renowned group in Singapore. Operating in the real estate industry, they are actively recruiting for an Argus Enterprise Analyst to work closely with their teams to develop and build detailed cash flows and property valuations and forecasting. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Analyst who has experience in real-estate property softwares.
- Excellent opportunity to join a renowned group in Singapore
- Comprehensive company benefits