A global foreign bank is looking for an APAC Financial Accountant with a minimum 5 years of proven experience in the financial industry to join them on a 12 months contract.
- 12 months contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading global bank
This role sits within a Global finance team, for a leading manufacturing business, head quartered in the US. The role will help support global finance in reporting and analysis, supporting finance operations, audit and accounting compliance, as well as ad-hoc system upgrades and process improvements.
- International, listed Manufacturing firm
- Fast-growing business
My client is looking for a finance manager to join their firm. Knowledge and hands- on experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and/or Xero Cloud Based Accounting Software will be necessary to perform well on this role.
- An opportunity to join a global firm
- Regional exposure
As an Assistant Manager - FP&A, you play an important role by performing budgeting, forecasting and analytical processes.
- Rewarding career with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Good training structure
The successful incumbent will be working in a S.13X Family Office entity, responsible for financial accounting, compliance with regulations and management reporting.
- S.13X Family Office entity
- Work-life balance
Reporting to the Assistant Accounts Manager, you will responsible for the financial accounting and reporting operations within the company while adhering to internal policies and regulations.
- Leading transportation company
- Great learning opportunities & exposure
Supporting the Finance Director and FP&A manager, you will prepare, analyse and interpret key financial and non-financial data by using Business Intelligence Tools. You will be under the APAC client reporting team. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders, Finance team, Global facilities team local business managers to determine opportunities for business reporting and funnel any pure financial accounting issues to the appropriate person.
- Open culture, people centric and diverse working environment
- Fun team environment, external training opportunities
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the bookkeeping within clients' organization. You will also be examining the financial and accounting records to verify for completeness. In addition, you will assist in making recommendations to the organization.
- No experience required, training provided
- Career development opportunities
This is a permanent opportunity with a multinational company. Our client is looking for candidates with experience as Solution Analyst, IS Accounting Solutions- Oracle Financials.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Permanent Role