Our client, a global market leader in their industry, is looking to hire a dynamic and capable professional to drive new strategies throughout the growing Regional HR Department. This role will be managing a team of 2 HR Executives and will be tasked with implementing new strategies and driving value within the HR Team both now and for the future.
HR Manager - Regional - APAC
Manage a team of 2 HR Executives
- Provide first level support for users on various matters (e.g. MS Office, printer settings, user profiles setup, hardware issues, etc.)
- Participate in operational duties
- Analyse and design workflows, and with ability to identify and deliver IT solutions (e.g. interfaces) to optimize workflows
IT Support Analyst
German Speaking skills
A digital agency is looking to hire its first Junior Web Developer. You will have an experienced mentor to guide and train you, with exposure to various new development trends and technologies. This position is open to Singaporeans only.
Skills: PHP, HTML5, CSS
Excellent learning opportunities for freshers
Good work life balance, flexi-hours
Our client is one of the leading brands in telecommunications, Headquartered in Australia, they have expanded their business across the globe and are well established in Singapore. Partnering with Page, they are currently looking to expand their operations team immediately.
Immediate requirement for Operations Executive
6 months contract possible extension
· Design and Develop a technology learning curriculum suitable for our end-users that can be leveraged globally
· Establish clear incentives to learn and visuals tracking for employee to make learning relevant and fun
· Create a collaboration network where IT can learn of the benefits or gaps of IT solutions.
1 year renewable contract
- SingaporeTemporarySG$4,000 - SG$5,000 per month (SG$48,000 - SG$60,000)
As the AP Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Processing of vendor invoice payments in the SAP system
- Perform staff expense claims
- Resolve daily AP related issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare month-end and year-end journals
Contract convertible to permanent
Excellent opportunity to work in a global company
A critical component of the Sales Support function within the Enterprise. This role is part of a team that drives software license revenue through the support it provides to customers, prospects, partners and outside sales representatives.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be the recruitment lead for this company and will be managing a team of recruiters to find the best talents in the market amidst this highly competitive space. This role encompasses the full end to end cycle of recruitment as will as project planning and implementation.
Recruitment Lead Position
Regional Talent Acquisition Exposure
- SingaporeTemporarySG$5,000 - SG$8,000 per month (SG$60,000 - SG$96,000)
Our Client, a leading technology company has an urgent requirement for an Executive Assistant to support the President based in the Singapore office.
Executive Assistant to President
Immediate requirement - Competitve Salary
- SingaporePermanentSG$4,500 - SG$5,500 per month (SG$54,000 - SG$66,000)
A regional account management role focusing on Singapore and Malaysia, managing key telecommunications partners.
Account manager role covering Singapore & Malaysia
Manage a well established portfolio of clients
- Assist Head of Finance to handle month-end and year-end closing and reconciliation of accounts for the region.
- Maintain group consolidated accounts and monthly management reports
- Partner operations in managing cost, expenses and budgeting for operational units.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- To assist accounts in Singapore entity as and when required as a team.
Contract convertible to permanent
Excellent career exposure with a leading MNC
The successful applicant will have an amazing chance to lead and manage all aspects of the Human Resource functions for our clients Regional HR team. Your role will be a key strategic position for the company on all HR matters. This company is always looking to empower and train professionals looking for their opportunity to excel and grow their career in new and innovative ways.
Expanding Tech Company
- Strong ownership of AP functions and opportunity to learn
- Excellent mentorship for guaranteed career progression
- Exceptional opportunity to work in a global market leader
Stellar opportunity to liaise with external suppliers as AP Accountant in world's largest communications network
Strong ownership and opportunity to learn
Excellent mentorship for guaranteed progression
Didn't find the right Technology Telecoms job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Technology Telecoms jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.